This image can be used commercially
Canning Terrace - interior, bedroom1977
About this image
Canning Terrace is located on the South-West boundary of Canning Cemetery, on the north-eastern edge of Canning Circus. The terrace was built as the Cemetery gatehouse, and flanked by Almshouses (listed Grade II). It was designed by S S Rawlinson for the General Cemetery Company. Built 1837-40 in stucco and brick it has slate roofs and corniced stacks. The terrace is shown here in a poor state of repair, at the start of being refurbished.