This image can be used commercially
Holy Trinity Church, Trinity Square, Nottingham, c 1850
Nottingham City Council
c 1850 ?
About this image
Showing the Victorian Gothic Revival style Holy Trinity Church which once stood on Trinity Square, adjacent to Milton Street. It was built in 1841. Formed as a parish in 1842. The spire was removed at a later date (see NTGM009395). Demolished circa 1957-8. The church was demolished to be replaced by the Trinity Square Car Park, which in turn has been demolished to build new retail and housing units as part of the Cornerhouse development of 2000.