This was a former leper hospital of St John the Evangelist, refounded in 1226 but apparently rebuilt on this site in 1446 with older material. It was being used as a school in 1695. It is a rectangular building with dog-tooth ornament in its jambs and in its segmental-arched door. There are hoodmoulds over the (altered) 17th century windows (see image NTGM016666).
Here it is being converted into houses for the elderly.