This image can be used commercially
The Hall, Calverton, c 1908
Nottingham City Council
About this image
The Hall at Calverton was at onetime occupied by Captain Allen of the hosiery and garment manufacturers Allen and Solly in Arnold. It was demolished in 1961 to make way for a Miners' Welfare, which itself was demolished in 1990. The site of The Hall is now marked by a housing development named Old Hall Close.