This image can be used commercially
The Wilford Coffee House (Ferry Inn) - Interior. Man with a fishing rod and woman by the fire.
Nottingham City Council
About this image
Wilford Ferry Inn is a converted farmhouse that became a tea and coffee house, before being used as an inn. Run by the Wilford ferryman, the Inn was originally called the Punch Bowl but was renamed the Ferry Inn in 1860. It became particularly popular in the 19th century and was well known for its fine cherries and an annual cherry eating party always took place in the first week of July with excursions to Clifton Grove. The Carver family ran the ferry from 1777 for almost a century. The building has a number of strong beams from a broken up British warship. During the 1940's the landlord was Albert Iremonger who was a famous goalkeeper for England. In 1982 the Inn was exorcised to rid it of poltergeists alleged to be the source of strange disturbances. (extracted from the very interesting 'Wilford and Clifton' web site at email@example.com)