This image can be used commercially
Main entrance, Bulwell Hall
Nottingham City Council
Bulwell Hall Park
About this image
Bulwell Hall was built in c 1770, and is described by Pevsner as 'a handsome stuccoed house of five bays, two and a half storeys, with a one storey porch, a central venetian window and wings at right angles but connected by curving colonnades'. The house was demolished in 1958, though the parkland is still used for sporting activities, such as Football, Cricket, Golf/Putting and Fishing.