This image can be used commercially
Primitive Methodist Church Sunday School, Wilmott Street
George L Roberts
Roberts, George L
About this image
This building (built in 1888) was the Sunday School of Ilkeston Bath Street Primitive Methodist Church. It also housed the Ilkeston Pupil Teacher Centre (where D H Lawrence was a pupil/teacher) from about July 1904 through to approximately August 1905 when the centre moved to a room above Ilkeston Library. From 1899 to 1904 the Pupil Teacher Centre was located at Gladstone Street School).