This image can be used commercially
Nottingham Corporation (later East Midlands Gas Board), Woodborough Road, Nottingham, 1968
Woodborough Road - Huntingdon Street
About this image
Built in 1886. The building was acquired by the East Midlands Gas Board when the gas industry was nationalised, and was used by them until 1975. It was then offered for sale, but there being no buyer it was decided to demolish it and on the site build a modern service depot.