High Pavement Unitarian Chapel built 1876, architect Stuart Colman, Bristol. View is possibly taken during original construction in 1870s, or possible later renovation. Closed 1982 and the Chapel moved to Plumptre Street where it is still based today.
The Church went through various uses after the closure, including housing the Lace Market museum for a number of years. In 1999 it was converted into the 'Pitcher and Piano' bar.