This image can be used commercially
Main Street, Bulwell, Nottingham, 1976
About this image
Junction of Sellars Wood Drive and Cinderhill Road showing shops, Garage (former Bulwell Fire Station) and former Baptist Chapel. The shop with the awning pulled out belonged to Fred Salt and Family, Greengrocers, who also had a horse and cart for local deliveries in the period 1955-60.