This image can be used commercially
Railway bridge and Basford Public Baths, Vernon Road, Basford, Nottingham, 1923
Nottingham Historical Film Unit
About this image
The Great North Eastern Railways bridge over Vernon Rd, (to the left of Basford Station , which is just out of view). Looking north towards Bulwell and showing Basford Municipal Public Baths on the left. See NTGM001826 and NTGM008154 for the same location. The railway station was originally called Dob Park Station after Dob Park Hall on whose land it was built, later it was known officially as 'Basford North' and 'Basford and Bulwell' at various times.