This image can be used commercially
Clifton Colliery and the River Trent, from Wilford, Nottingham, c 1900s?
Nottingham City Council
early 1900's ?
About this image
Clifton, Nos. '1 & 2' pits. Originally owned by Clifton Colliery Co., Nottingham. Opened in 1871. Now the site of the Queens Drive industrial estate and Retail Park. Looking across the River Trent from the Wilford Village bank.