This image can be used commercially
Goods train at Basford North station, Old Basford, Nottingham, 1958
H B Priestley
Priestley, H B
Basford North station
Nottingham, Old Basford
About this image
On the Great Northern Line, which opened to goods traffic 1 September 1875, and to passengers 1 February 1876. It was originally called Dob Park, from Dob Park Hall who's grounds it was built in. New Basford, and re-named Basford and Bulwell on the 1 August 1876, then called Basford North on 21 September 1953 by which time it was part of the British Railways network (formerly Eastern Railways).