This image can be used commercially
Large Victorian houses - here used by the Chest Clinic, Gregory Boulevard
Gregory Boulevard - Russell Road junction
Nottingham, Hyson Green
About this image
Used as a chest clinic at the time of this picture. The houses were built in 1885.
This building may also have been called Forest Dene. TB testing took place here in the early 1950s. (Information kindly supplied by Trev Wilson).