This image can be used commercially
Organ, Halifax Place Wesleyan Chapel
Nottingham City Council
Nottingham, Lace Market
About this image
The chapel was originally opened on 2 December 1798. It was demolished in 1847 to make way for a larger chapel opened on 23 February 1847. The final service was held on 29 June 1930 and it was demolished in 1966.