This image can be used commercially
Nottingham Road, Basford, Nottingham, 1978
Lincoln Street, Church Street - Nottingham Road
About this image
Looking north from Church Street. The building in the foreground was formerly the Midland Bank and is dated 1883. At the time of the photograph it was used by Frederici Bros. Ice-cream makers. The chimney in the background was that of Cox's Bleaching and Dying works on Vernon Road. The white building on the right was a former bakery, used at the time of picture by a Mr Palling?, an upholsterer whose main shop was next to The Mason's Arms pub on Church Street.