This building was looking the worse for wear in 1940 when this photograph was taken. It was built and opened in 1760. It subsequently became a lace warehouse and since used by the Lace Market Theatre Club.
Taken from Geoffrey Oldfield's book on Nottingham published by Breedon Books, 2007.
Please note due to donated size, this image may not reproduce clearly larger than 10x8.