This image can be used commercially
Lammas Lodge During Demolition, St. Michael's Street, Nottingham, 1975
Nottingham Historical Film Unit
St. Michael's Street (now Huntingdon Street)
About this image
'Lammas Lodge' was on St. Micheal's Street (or Curzon Place) which is now Huntingdon Street, was probably St. Michael's Police Lodge. It was built by Charles Edwards of London in 1860 who won the commission as part of an architectural competition simply called 'Lodge Clock and Fountain'. CH Edwards also won the commission for St. Paul's School (see NTGM005466 and NTGM005334). Shown here during demolition in 1975.
See also NTGM015690 and NTGM015692.