This image can be used commercially
17th century Barn (north & east sides), Aspley Hall, off Aspley Lane, Aspley, 1968
About this image
Situated approximately 250 yards south of Aspley Lane and 560 yards west of Western Boulevard; the first mention of Aspley Hall was in 1554. It was completely rebuilt in the 18th century and the house, along with the barn, was demolished in 1968.