This image can be used commercially
17th century Barn (interior), Aspley Hall, off Aspley Lane, Aspley, 1968
About this image
Situated approximately 250 yards south of Aspley Lane and 560 yards west of Western Boulevard; the first mention of Aspley Hall was in 1554. It was completely rebuilt in the 18th century and the house, along with the barn, was demolished in 1968.