This image can be used commercially
Nottinghamshire County Hall from Victoria Embankment, Nottingham, 1962
Nottingham City Council
About this image
Work began on this building in 1937. The Architect was E Vincent Harris. Work stopped during World War 2, and it opened in 1946, though it was not finally completed until 1965 after an extension was built to the rear of the building in 1960-64.