This image can be used commercially
County Hall from Trent Bridge, West Bridgford, 1953
Nottingham Historical Film Unit
London Road (Trent Bridge)
About this image
Work began on this building in 1937. The Architect was E Vincent Harris. Work stopped during World War 2, and it opened in 1946, though it was not finally completed until 1965 after an extension was built to the rear of the building in 1960-64.