This image can be used commercially
County Infant and Junior School, Devonshire Drive, Eastwood, 1973
About this image
Eastwood County Infant and Junior School, seen from the north east corner of the churchyard. Erected in 1910, the date is embossed on the cast iron tops of the drainpipes to the roof gulleys. The Leisure Library is part of the old church schools (1883).