This image can be used commercially
Skegby Manor House by Joseph Seddon-Tyrer, Skegby, 1867
Nottingham City Council
27 September 1866
off Mansfield Road
About this image
Originally identified as an 'old farm building', website contributor Douglas Caunt has very kindly brought to our attention evidence that the building is in fact the Old Manor House, Skegby Hall, painted here after its conversion to a farmhouse.
During the 1980s the site was excavated to reveal the floor plans and part of foundations of the various farm building. To view images of the excavation go to:
Many thanks indeed to Douglas Caunt for very kindly supplying us with additional information for this record.